Ceramic & Pottery Art
PB103 White Stoneware Body
A smooth white firing stoneware clay with remarkable plastic strength. It is ideal for throwing, modeling and pressing. It is usually used in sculpture and slab work.
A low-fired and porous clay for hand building and throwing. It is ideal for once or twice fired pieces. The final product has a pale buff pink colour hence its name. It has to be glazed to overcome its porosity.
A off-white clay which is easy to work and excellent for school use. It is suitable for most production techniques such as throwing, hand building and pressing.
- Taiwan White Clay (20 kg/box)
- PB103 White Stoneware Body (10 kg/bag)
- Pink Earthenware (12.5 kg/bag)
- School Earthenware (10 kg/bag)
- Yellow Pottery Sponge
- Pottery Cutting Wire
- Ribbon Tools
- Clay Needles
- Banding Wheel (25cm diameter)
- Glazer (200g assorted colours)
- Wooden Modelling Tool (6" assorted colours)